If you ever feel like you aren't helping your animals shelters as much as you want to, hear are some ways to help...
- Collect cans that are worth 5 cents and donate the money to a shelter nearby. A little goes a long way!
- If you are at least thirteen years old, you are always wecome to volenteer at a shelter! Animal shelters are run by people volenteering, so they need all the help that they can get!
- If you aren't able to do some of the things that you would like to do to help out, hang up posters and tell people animal shelters and that they akways need help.
- Make a lemonade stand!
- Send out flyers that tell people about it. Tell them about some of the things that go on at shelters. Tell them local news about sad.. and happy events like if a shelter just had their 1000th adoption!
- Ask a local store if you can put a box in front of their store so people can just put money in the box. After a period of time, pick up the box. You can also ask kids at your school to help out with the cause.
There are tons of things that you can do to help out, but these are just a few of the many things you can do.